Out of the box thinking with attitude
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Weirding people out since 2006.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Sing a Song about...Zombies?

I've got this tune going through my head. Don't get me wrong, I'm not musically inclined by any stretch of the imagination. In fact, I believe the term that would best be used to describe me would be somewhere along the lines of "tone deaf." However, that being said, it's a catchy little song (at least in my not so humble opinion) and the words goes something like this:

Work my fingers to the bone...
Work my fingers to the bone...
I don't need no sleep
All I want to do is eat eat eat
BRAINS!

Ok, I'll admit, it sucks on the page, but trust me...it sounds really neat over here. Well, except for the part where I'm actually singing it. That's just awful.

No comments: