Out of the box thinking with attitude
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Weirding people out since 2006.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Random Thoughts About Blogging

In no particular order:

1. Thou shalt not blog while brain dead. Truthfully, I think I'm breaking this rule now, but I've made an exception because I'm mentally exhausted and I need to blog to let something leak out. What, I'm not sure, that's why I'm making this list.

2. Sporking almost rhymes with blogging for a reason. What that reason is, I'm not quite sure.

3. The reason lists are constants on blogs is because they are easy to both write and follow.

4. The reason lists are common on my blog specifically is because that's just the mood I'm in when I blog.

5. No one should blog without a source of caffeine nearby. My personal favorite is Diet Pepsi Vanilla, but I've also been known to drink hazlenut-mochaccinos on occasion.

6. Chocolate, while not specifically necessary for blogging, is necessary for life. Sidenote: Whoever invents the Chocolate IV will be one rich mofo.

7. I blog better when I'm cranky or irritable, but not both. Why this is, I don't know. Fortunately, these moods are quite frequent in my life and they like to linger. Hell, it's better than "constant happiness" which is downright irritating.

8. For me at least, nightmares may be wonderful for my stories, but I have a feeling that the 8' chicken that showed up in a bizarre dream I had about a week ago is gonna show up in a future blog. Oh look, it just did.

9. Thou shalt cease blogging when an overwhelming urge for pie overrides all other senses. Which is why I'm going to stop now.

No comments: