Out of the box thinking with attitude
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Weirding people out since 2006.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Last Words

Not sure what you'll say when the world ends...try these lines on for size:

  • "Uh-oh"
  • "I really didn't that was going to work."
  • "Zombies are real?"
  • "I wonder what would happen if I mixed formula A with Chemical B?"
  • "That spot in the sky is getting bigger…that cannot be good."
  • "Uh…kids, I don't think there's going to be any school today."
  • "Well…at least I'll finally get some peace and quiet."
  • "And just when I was getting up my nerve to ask the boss for a raise THIS has to happen."
  • "Damn, now we'll have to reboot the entire system."
  • "Hey! That wasn't supposed to happen."
  • "I figured it out! The secret to life, the universe, and everything is…..."
  • "Well…at least you can't blame me for this one."

No comments: