- With gas prices these days, I can't use my chainsaw anymore, so I've been doing all my "meal prep" by hand.
- I saw a sig line on a forum that said "Write like your face is on fire," thought it was a good idea and the rest is history.
- The winter around these parts is so cold that the ground is frozen solid making body disposal rather time consuming.
- My next door neighbor is a sheriff, making me have to take the long way around to get anything worthwhile done.
- Shortage of sporks
- Slipped in my own drool when looking at pics of Bruce Campbell.
- My dog ate it...oh...wait...I don't have a dog. My bad.
- I was going to get to it on Thursday, but I guess I should have specified which Thursday.
- Difficult to blog while I'm eating pie, especially with the spork shortage. Damnable sticky keys. :P
- No Virginia, there is NOT a Santa Claus put me in such a trauma that I still haven't recovered. Ok, let's forget for one moment that whole "no Santa Claus" thing is probably my fault and get on with it.
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Why I Didn't Blog for a While
The real reason why it's been so long is rather mundane... left the comp with the Dippy (oh, and $10K+ in bills, but that's beside the point), but I think I prefer these excuses: