- Tall enough to reach the upper cabinets and get that tool I need NOW.
- Short enough to crawl under the table to clean up the junk under there.
- Optimistic enough to believe "It all works out in the end." The only thing this applies to is shit, and we know what a reputation that has.
- Pessimistic enough to feel that one more day is going to be the end of me. It'll take at least two.
- Normal enough to think that listening to the voices in your head is a bad idea.
- Weird enough to do what all those voices tell me to.
- Dirty enough to be called "greasy," "nasty," "gross" or a combination of the above.
- Clean enough that I can't take some advice on organization now and then.
- Romantic enough to think that hearts and flowers are the be all to end all.
- Heartbroken enough to give up on romance for good.
- Weak-willed enough to think that saying "No" is a bad idea.
- Stubborn enough to think that giving in (sometimes) is for wimps.
Monday, March 31, 2008
I am not...
Here's a good ol' writer's prompt I dug out of some old files. It's one of those "complete the sentence things." Anyway, here's a sample of the things I am not.