Out of the box thinking with attitude
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Weirding people out since 2006.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wish List

Today's my birthday, so I figured I'd post my wish list. Granted, these aren't the kinds of things you can get from Amazon , but hey, it's worth a shot. Also, please note that I do accept late b'day presents up until December 23rd. After that I start calling them "Christmas presents."

  • Bloodstained chainsaw--Yeah, I want to make sure it works the way I want it to (a year's worth of gas would be nice, but with today's prices I can't really expect that).
  • Runcible spoon-- Remember "The Owl and the Pussycat" from early childhood days and you never knew what a runcible spoon was? Well, guess what, I want one. Why? It's the ancestor of the spork.
  • Long pig pie-- Homemade preferably, but I'll accept store bought.
  • Boomstick-- No, not just any double-barrelled shotgun will do. I want an unlimited ammo capacity as well. Ok, well, if I have to reload it once during a climatic shootout with a deadite, that's understandable.
  • Bruce Campbell-- 'Nuff said.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! If I had any free time today, I'd prepare Long Pig pie. Darn things are getting more elusive and harder to kill...

Brigitta M. said...

Oh drat, and I do so love the way you make your long pig pie. Mmmmm...meaty... :D