Out of the box thinking with attitude
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Weirding people out since 2006.

Thursday, April 03, 2008

+1

Today I received another fan. She let me know that she read every single article that I wrote on here. To this specific reader, I'd like to say the following:


  1. Are you nuts? Reading all the articles in one fell swoop can make your head explode. Seriously, have you seen Scanners? That wasn't special effects, that was the result of reading my blog too quickly. If you have a headache, it's already too late. Sorry 'bout that.
  2. I now have a total of five readers (that includes: me, my kids, someone else I know on the web and uh...you). At this rate I should be up to ten by the year 3027.
  3. Finally, thanks Mom-not-Mom.

*Goes off wandering in the distance.* Imagine...ten readers...that'd be like double digits and stuff. WOOT!

No comments: