Out of the box thinking with attitude
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Weirding people out since 2006.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Techno Heaven

I feel I fall somewhere between a techno-phile and a techno-freak. What can I say? If it's new and it has lots of shiny buttons, I want it. Heck, I don't even care if it's new, as long as it's newer than what I had before.

Which is why I'm going absolutely batty over my new monitor. Flat screen, LCD, high definition--2000:1--hell, I don't even know what that means. All I know is that I can play with the entire range of sizes, that there are things on Blogger that I didn't even know existed before. Take for example that blue bar that's the background on my title? There are bubbles. I had no idea.

Well, maybe that's not my monitor, but the new graphics card. Who the heck cares? Everything looks cooler.

Don't ask me what I need all this stuff for. I don't, not really. Well, that game I've been wanting to play perhaps, but that's going to be distracting as an all get out as soon as we can get the thing to work. (Total number of times this game has tried to install into this computer: 5. Number of times my husband has thrown the game across the room: 2. Number of times that I've said, "Yeah, that'll make the game do what you want it to.": 2)

My computer is not the only thing that has been blessed with a technological upgrade, I just got a new CD player. CD player? You may ask, Ipods are the thing! Well, like I said, it's new for me! And, at the end of the day, that's all that really matters. That and the fact the CD player came with digital headphones.

Lawdy, there's words in music I had never heard before. Specifically, spoken words. And the clarity...I could go on and on, but I don't think I will. Especially since I want to take more time to look at the Blogger bubbles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see no bubbles. . .

And I don't have an Ipod either. . . I have windows media player which is my love but highly unportable. Oh well. . .

Unknown said...

We should talk, you can read my blog, but that is not what I want to talk about.

Let us connect if even for a short time, we owe it to each other